>> Click here for our boarding room rates. <<
- THE GOLDEN BONE PET RESORT IS OPEN from 7am to 7pm Monday through
Friday, Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday from 2pm - 4pm (June/July/August 2 PM - 5PM). The Golden Bone is fully staffed 365 days a year, but is closed for check-in and check-out on holidays. There is a
$40 fee plus an extra day charge for opening the Pet Resort after hours.
- Unlike other boarding facilities The Golden Bone does NOT charge for the "check-out" day. Pets can be left until 7pm on the day of check out without an extra day charge. Pets are charged for the "check-in" day. There may be a
minimum 3-day boarding charge in July, August and on holidays. Pets
that are picked up prior to their reserved depart date will be charged for
one extra day. To avoid this charge please notify the Golden Bone at
least one day prior to checkout.
- *A $40 non-refundable deposit may be required for holidays and July
and August boarding.
- Owner must have written proof that all inoculations are current. These
include rabies, parvo, distemper and Bordetella for dogs and rabies
and distemper for cats.
- The Golden Bone features in-floor heat, air conditioning, a complete air
change every 6 minutes, 28 skylights, a private room for each pet, 3 large
outdoor exercise areas with in-floor heat, 9 High Definition televisions,
and around-the-clock care and security. Inspection of the entire resort is
welcomed and encouraged. Tours are given between the hours of 1:00pm
and 3:00pm Monday through Saturday. *(Tours are NOT given during
holidays and on Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays in July and August).
- We serve all Iams dry pet food products. You are welcome to bring your
- "CHECKING IN" - Boarding can be a very exciting and pleasant experience
for your pet. It can also be stressful. To eliminate as much of this stress
as possible we recommend that you make your check in as short as possible.
If you are stressed, your pet will be also.
- "CHECKING OUT" - Expect your pet to take a day or two to get back to
normal. It is not unusual for your pet's pooping, peeing, eating, and
drinking habits to be a little off the mark. Also, do not be surprised
if your pet is tired when he or she gets home. Most pets are very active
at The Golden Bone!
- All pets are exercised a minimum of four times daily in one of our new
exercise areas. We do not charge extra for exercise. We also now offer play groups while your pet is boarding. All day play groups are $6.
- The Golden Bone does not accept any bedding from home. Clean bedding is
provided daily for your pet. We do this because it keeps our resort cleaner
and allows us to spend more time with the pets. You may request either a
hammock bed or a lambskin mat or a combination of both.
- You are welcome to bring in a few toys for your pet, but toys will not
be returned at check out.